Cucumber and tomatoes just got better with the addition of avocado!
I don’t know if I have gone over-board with eating avocados, posting avocado recipes or just dreaming avocados. I dreamt about avocados last night 🙁
But they are in season and I am sure you will want different ways of devouring it.
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 large avocado or 2 small size avocados
- 1/2 medium sized red onion
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice or juice of medium size lemon
- 3/4 teaspon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon grounded black pepper
Chop tomatoes and avocados, grate or slice cucumber and slice onions. Place all the vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Toss gently to combine. Toss with salt and black pepper when ready to serve.
Slightly adapted from Natasha’s kitchen